Friday, April 29, 2011

The New Old School

One day, I got tired of the new rappers and talking about the same thing every song.  So I started to rap myself.  Once I started to write my first couple of rhymes, to me it was easy as a pie.  I thought I was really good until I came along with one of my favorite inspirations, Tupac Shakur.  When I listened to him I went to thinking I'm a beast to thinking that I was weak.  Eventually, I kept on listening to other west coast artist and I became a sudden hit.  What I was rhyming was very real and true.  As I was developing deadly dissing skills, I was listening to more lyrically good artists, like, Nas, old school Eminem, and Ice Cube. Then, one day, I was on the ground floor because I lost one of my rap notebooks that I had many great raps in there.  That inspired me to write more raps to get back to the level of intensity that I was at prior to losing my rap notebook.  I focused my raps on making since and staying on topic each and every track.  I most about how some of these rappers are faker than Monopoly money and talk about the many opportunities people have around the world.  Now currently, I'm trying to learn more and more lessons in books and movies so I could translate it into my music and learn it for myself. Now the world is mine

No comments:

Post a Comment